What isn’t there to love about s’mores? Oh, yeah. The mess they make! I know the messiness factor is part of the experience of s’mores, but for some folk (like me) it can be too much. Alas! A recipe has been crafted to fit all the neat freaks needs for the ooey gooey match of marshmallow, chocolate, and graham crackers.
- 1 box brownie mix of your choice (plus ingredients as directed on the box)
- Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts (I used 3 packages of 6)
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Crushed graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fill the cups with about two spoonfuls of mix. You don’t want them too full or they’ll spill over when they cook.
- Top with a handful of marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crumbled up graham crackers
- Bake for about 25 minutes, remove, and add a few more marshmallows
- Cook a few more minutes until the new marshmallows are toasted.
- Serve warm!
My only problem with this recipe is that I bought an entire box of graham crackers and only used two pieces of the crackers. The same for the chocolate chips; I didn’t use very many. But having leftover marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers is defiantly not a bad thing. I’m sure they’ll be gone by Sunday night! I can’t stop myself from snacking on all of those things. So yummy! The goods far outweigh my irritation with my leftover ingredients. They’re quick, easy, and basically mess free. If you have kids, I’m sure this would be a great recipe to try for a good dessert or treat! And due to the mess-free nature of the process, I’m sure they could help prepare!