I haven’t been experimenting with new recipes lately because money is tight in our house. Lots of spaghetti has been made the past few weeks! I couldn’t pass up this quick calzone recipe because it was cheap and looked a lot better than frozen pizza (which is also a frequent flyer). Turns out it was just quick and delicious, just like the recipe promised. I know my picture is super lack luster. I didn’t plan on posting this recipe, but last minute I decided it’s a great recipe for those with little kids or who just have a few minutes for lunch or dinner! Enjoy!
15 Minute Calzones
Adapted from Wine and Glue
• Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
• pizza sauce
• pizza toppings of your choosing
• Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
• Pop open your biscuits, spread out the biscuits so they are thinner.
• Add sauce, cheese, and toppings.
• Fold over, and pinch closed and bake on a greased baking sheet for 12 minutes or until golden